providing strong foundations for all round development and life-long learning and preparing the child for school, We offer specialized age-wise classification of the child.
“We are here for care, you work peace of mind”
Daycare programs play a crucial role in supporting working parents and ensuring that children receive proper care, education, and socialization during their early years. Choosing the right day-care program is an important decision for parents, as it can have a significant impact on a child's development and well-being.
Daycare program at "KATES" provides a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for children in their early years. We understand the importance of creating a home away from home where children can thrive while their parents are at work or otherwise engaged. Our experienced staff ensures that each child receives individualized attention and engages in age-appropriate activities.
- Flexible scheduling options to accommodate parents' needs.
- Nutritious meals and snacks provided.
- Structured playtime, naptime, and learning activities.
- Secure and monitored premises to ensure child safety.
- Opportunities for socialization and interaction with peers.
- Supervision with Care and safety.
- Learning and Development.
- Hours of Operation.
TODDLER (1.5 - 2.5 YEARS)
Toddler program in Kates specifically designed for children between the ages of 1.5 and 2.5 years old. This stage of development represents a critical period of growth and development in a child's life. Toddler programs focus on providing a safe, nurturing, and educational environment tailored to the unique needs and characteristics of toddlers through play, learning by doing, socialization and exploration under the care and guidance of our highly experienced teachers, and scientifically planned age appropriate activities; we focus on some key aspects that help toddlers to prepare for next steps:
1. Developing social and emotional skills through :
- Sharing and turn-taking: Encourage toddlers to share toys take turns and engage in cooperative play with others.
- Emotion recognition and expression: Help toddlers identify and express their emotions by talking about feelings and providing coping strategies.
- Empathy and kindness: Encourage acts of kindness such as helping others or caring for pets and model empathy in daily interactions.
2. Interaction skills Development through various conversation with teachers and friendship.
3. Physical and social development through indoor activities in special designed activity area as well as outdoor play in a safe environment
4. Development of Eye-hand coordination
5. Recognition of primary numbers, letters, colours and shapes
6. Cognitive Skills development through:
- Problem-solving: Engage toddlers in age-appropriate puzzles and games that encourage them to think and find solutions.
- Memory: Play memory games or engage in activities that require them to remember sequences or patterns.
- Sorting and categorizing: Provide activities that involve sorting objects by colour shape or size.
7. Language and Communication Skills development through:
- Vocabulary development: Engaging them in music, drama and conversations it help toddlers to expand their vocabulary.
- Listening and following directions: Give simple instructions and encourage toddlers to listen attentively and follow directions.
- Verbal expression: Encourage toddlers to express themselves through words phrases and simple sentences.
8. Gross Motor Skills development through:
- Running and jumping: Create opportunities for toddlers to engage in physical play such as running jumping and hopping.
- Balance and coordination: Provide activities like walking on a balance beam or playing with balls to improve their balance and coordination.
- Climbing and crawling: Create a safe environment for toddlers to explore climbing structures and crawl through tunnels.
9. Fine Motor Skills development through:
- Grasping and holding: Offer toys and objects that require toddlers to practice their grasping and holding skills to enable scribbling
- Finger dexterity: Encourage activities that involve picking up small objects threading beads or building with blocks.
- Drawing and colouring: Provide crayons and paper to allow toddlers to explore their creativity and practice their fine motor skills.
10. Development with play’s and stories:-
- Sensory play: Toddlers program in kates often incorporates various sensory play activities such as water play ,sand play and playdough.
- Creative play: Toddlers are encouraged to express themselves creatively through a range of activities such as painting drawing and playing with blocks.
- Music and movement: The program typically includes music and movement activities such as dancing singing and playing instruments.
- Outdoor play: Toddlers are provided with opportunities to play outdoors to develop gross motor skills and to learn about their environment.
- Storytime: The program may also include story time where children listen to stories and participate in the story.
Overall the focus of the toddlers program in kates is to provide a safe nurturing environment where children can explore learn and develop important skills that will prepare them for future learning.
PRE NURSERY (2.5 – 3.5 YEARS)
“Education is not learning of facts, but training the mind to think.” - Albert Einstein Our Pre-Nursery Program is tailored to children aged 2.5 to 3.5, a stage when curiosity and imagination flourish. At KATEs, we foster a love for learning by engaging young minds through creative play, interactive storytelling, and hands-on activities. Our goal is to help children develop cognitive, social, and emotional skills in a supportive and enjoyable environment. We believe that every child is unique, and our program encourages individual growth and self-expression. The curriculum for this level is designed as to bring their toddlers for next level learning smoothly. Our program is emphasized on-
- Development of sense of security and confidence
- Personal and Social Development
- Physical development
- Developing communication and language skills
- Developing creativity, constructive and imaginative skills
- Exploring independence and self-help skills
- Developing health and hygiene habits
- Knowing about good and bad touch
- Enhancement of Cognitive, fine and gross motor skills
- Developing Academic sharpness through Numeracy and literacy
- Inculcating moral values in Life-long learning
- Enhancement of tweezers grip of children for better grasp holding and handwriting.
NURSERY (3.5 – 4.5 YEARS)
The Nursery program at "KATES" continues to build on the foundations laid in Pre Nursery. We focus on further developing reading, writing, listening, speaking, general awareness, creative expression, critical thinking language, mathematical, and social skills through a combination of structured lessons, interactive play, and hands-on activities. Kates always encourage kids to express themselves through Dance, Drama, Music, Art and Role Plays. Our goal is to instill a love for learning in each child.
The program focuses on:
- Progressive curriculum with a focus on phonics, early writing, and basic math concepts.
- Theme-based learning to encourage curiosity and exploration.
- Regular parent-teacher communication and progress reports.
- The holistic development:- Holistic development of children in their early years. It aims to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment where children can learn and grow physically emotionally socially and cognitively.
- In a nursery program the curriculum is designed to cater to the specific needs and interests of young children. It includes a balanced mix of structured activities and free play allowing children to explore and discover their surroundings at their own pace. The program typically includes activities such as storytelling singing dancing arts and crafts sensory play outdoor play and basic academic skills like counting letter recognition and early literacy.
- Social and emotional development:- One of the key aspects of a nursery program is fostering social and emotional development. Children learn to develop relationships cooperate with others and regulate their emotions. They also learn important life skills such as sharing empathy and problem-solving through interactions with their peers and teachers.
- Physical development :- Physical development is another crucial aspect of the nursery program. Children are encouraged to engage in gross motor activities like running jumping and climbing to build strength coordination and balance. Fine motor skills are also developed through activities such as drawing threading beads and using scissors. Sensory play is often incorporated to stimulate the senses and enhance cognitive development.
- Cognitive development :- Cognitive development in a nursery program is facilitated through age-appropriate hands-on activities that encourage curiosity exploration and problem-solving. Children are exposed to a variety of materials puzzles and games that promote critical thinking memory and concentration skills. Language development is emphasized through daily conversations storytelling and exposure to a rich language environment.
- Independence and self-help skills:- Independence and self-help skills Nursery programs also focus on developing independence and self-help skills in children. They learn basic self-care skills like dressing handwashing and eating independently. This promotes a sense of autonomy and builds their confidence and self-esteem.
- Overall a nursery program provides a nurturing and stimulating environment where children can develop:-
- Reading, writing and speaking and listening skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem Solving Skills
- Preparing for next level learning
K.G. (4.5 – 5.5 YEARS)
The Kindergarten program is designed to prepare children for a smooth transition into formal schooling. We provide a comprehensive curriculum that covers literacy, numeracy, science, and social studies. Our experienced teachers employ a mix of structured learning and play-based activities to ensure holistic development. The program is designed as to CBSE, ICSE, State, Cambridge and IB school curriculum to give KATians a solid foundation for academic excellence that is required to the formal schools admissions.
The program rigorously focus on:-
- Reading skills,
- Critical thinking skills
- Appreciation of literature, Language and Math skills
- Social, Emotional Skills and physical skills
- Creativeness And Expressive Skills
- Mental ability skills
- Know how about the current scenario
- Dance, Music, Drama & Confidence Building
- Field Trips & Educational Tours